Ethos and Vision
The Academy’s ethos ‘Believe, Succeed, Together’ is reflected in an uncompromising belief that all pupils can and will succeed in a learning community which supports and values everyone and their achievements.
- To provide a safe and secure environment in which all pupils are able to thrive.
- To provide an environment where pupils develop a strength of character, and resilience, that will help them to overcome the challenges they are likely to encounter in adult life.
- To provide an appropriate range of opportunities and experiences to allow pupils to succeed in the next stage in their education, training or employment.
- To provide an environment in which all pupils are able to develop as individuals and to broaden their horizons through a range of spiritual, moral, social and cultural opportunities.
- To provide a learning environment in which the majority of teaching is outstanding and never less than consistently good.
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to develop a high level of literacy and numeracy required for success in adult life.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, including the opportunity for all pupils to achieve the ‘English Baccalaureate’ (EBacc).
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to achieve an attainment and progress score that exceeds expectations.
- To provide an environment in which every opportunity is taken to celebrate and share success.
- To provide an environment in which pupils feel proud of the Academy, shown by their excellent behaviour, attitude to learning, attendance and punctuality.
Academy Development Plan and Self Evaluation Form
Click here for the Academy Development Plan
Click here for the Self Evaluation - Executive Summary