There are no current vacancies.
Graduate Internship Programme
A school based internship for graduates looking to gain more experience of working in a school before committing to an ITT Programme or further Masters Study.
How does it work?
- You are employed by the school for a maximum of one year, term time only.
- We will provide a mentor and clear development plan.
- We will help to prepare you for an application for Initial Teacher Training.
- The experience could lead to a salaried training position with one of our ITT providers.
- English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages. History and Geography.
- £8,174 (term time only).
- Preferably 2:1 or above and GCSEs in Maths and English (Grade C or above).
Click here for the Specification for a Teacher with a Teaching and Learning Responsibility
Click here for the Specification for a Mainscale Teacher
The Academy offers:
- High quality internal CPD to all staff members which largely reflects the priorties of the School Development Plan.
- High quality, nationally accredited CPD e.g. MSc, NPQH, NPQSL, NPQML, CSBM, OTP and ITP.
- Opportunties for internal secondments and promotions.
The Academy has a high specification gymnasium which staff can use free of charge.